Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My vacation with Corbin

Corbin has this contest going on and today is the last day so I gotta get my entry in!  It's been hard of thinking of sumthin to do...
.
.
.
.
.
.

So dude- you have been quite a number of places so this makes it really hard for me to think of someplace cool we could go!  I mean, Paris and Vegas!  A date with Maggie Mae!  How am I supposed to top dose?
I know!!!  Let's go to Mardi Gras!  Maybe we'll run into Puddles- she is from down south and we know she likes to pawty  :)
But um...I don't know if mom will let me go to a pawty place like dis so um...let's not tell her right away. 

Hey mom...yup- we goin to um...Disney- yup that's it- gonna see Mickey and Minnie and all dose other fun peeps.

heh heh...Let's go dude!

I got our gear ready!

As you know Mardi Gras can be lots of fun!

There are lots of crazy floats....
and lots of crazy people. 

It was tough getting through the crowds!
Corbin- did you see that!

Um...male or female-hee hee?  Corbin?  Corbin?
Oh no!  I lost Corbin!


Have you seen my furiend Corbin?
Hey-how'd you get all those beads? (heh heh)



Hey man! Love the hat- sure I want to go to a pawty, but I am looking for my furiend Corbin..Ok, maybe
he'll be there?
Oh (insert HBO word)!  What time is it?  I can't believe I pawtied like that!  And oh man! I still haven't found Corbin?!  His mom is gonna kill me.....

Hi, um, yes, excuse me...have you seen my furiend Corbin?
No?  Oh man....

Coooooooorrrrbin!!!

Dude...there you are!  Where have you been?  You wouldn't believe the night I had!  You what?  You found who?!?!?!



Man...that's not Puddles!  How much have you  been drinking?!?  Beer goggles dude...beer goggles :)


And what did you do to get all these! 



Let's get something in our stomach's 

King Cakes yum!

This place looks about right!



This is a great spot to watch things and have some beers :)

WOAH- heh heh
(come on...that's what Mardi Gras is all about)


WOAH!  Oh no!  Holy Dogs!  I think it's time we head home!



What a great time we had at Mardi Gras dude!  But I am just exhausted!!  What about you?

My thoughts exactly...you look like I feel!  But dude!  Let's get our stories straight...We went to Disney.  Show this to your mom and I will too and no one will ever know...



Shhh....

Talk to ya later!  I need a nap!

16 comments:

  1. hahaha Levi Mac! what a great trip... to Disney!! better have a story for all those beads you brought home ;)
    -JBEnz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one hell of a vacation! I'm sure your mom will really buy that Disney story!! Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwhahahahaha...dude, dat was good but law haves mercy dat is one skeerey place. Ain't dat where Francine goes? Should have know.
    And uh, I so hope ya'll didn't eat da hot dogs!

    Yea, dat little doggie ain't me...her is missin' da beautiful white flame on her chest.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, what a time you guys had. I have heard you can get in some serious trouble/fun in New Orleans. Better not tell Puddles about that case of mistaken identity - beer googles, my friend!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Levi - What a GREAT time you and Corbin must have had! And so clever of you to disguise your Mardi Gras adventure as a trip to Disney World! We'll have to remember to come to you when we need a good cover story!

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD!! You two boys cannot ever go there again!! Too many "streetwalker" puppies there that will try to propozition you! Glad you made it back home unscathed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoo Hah! What a great trip! I'm surprised you made it back in one piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude... Great time in Disney Land!! BOL! I'm going back to bed to sleep off this hangover!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa! That...uh..."Disney" place sure is wild and ker-azy! Did you see Cussin Francine while you were there? And did you ever gets that Puddles-wannabe back to where she belonged?

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Levi!!!

    Mom wuz in NOLA last year fur Mardi Gras so her knows furst hand what goes on down dere so I will tell her you two went to Disney! :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! We don't even want to know...
    Snuggles,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I know you were really with the big mice!!! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We hope you do not get in trouble, but even if you do, so much fun was had, it might be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL LOL - what a great trip! Well done, Levi, as usual ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are going to be a flaming alcoholic by the time this contest is over, Corbin! That was an incredible party! What's next, Levi Mac: Carnivale in Brazil? Now, you guys ready for Lent?

    Jed & Abby

    ReplyDelete